Sunday, April 18, 2010

March 2010 Twisted Thursday Winners!


We want to congratulate ALL of our winners for the wonderful work that they do and the support that they give Shirleys2Girls!
So without further ado....
Below is the list of winners from the Twisted Thursday Challenges in March! To view their fantastic work, click on their Name to view their FABULOUS work! Each winner will receive their choice of 1 digi from the shirleys2girls website &  a Twisted Thursday Blog Icon to place on their blog.

CONGRATULATIONS!

TT Winners Week  #49 (3/25-3/31) 
Tammy - Mr Linky #27

TT Winners Week  #48 (3/18-3/24)
Craftybunny - Mr Linky #18

TT Winners Week #47 (3/11-3/17)

TT Winner Week  #45 (2/25-3/3)

Yvonne (Scrappy) - Mr Linky #17

1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW Thank you ladies!! I just realize I won challenge #49! I hope I'm not too late! :o) ...I'm a follower on this page too now!

    ReplyDelete